Acquire the finest dog ultrasound scanning techniques. Free online access to media documents with every purchase.
‘Ultrasound for Canine Pregnancy Scanning’ had a tremendous impact within hours of launch, ranking as #1 Best Seller for both the ‘Veterinary Medicine’ and ‘Scientific Equipment & Techniques’ categories on Amazon on launch day.
- What is Ultrasound?
- Choosing the right transducer (probe) for the job
- Female Canine Reproductive Anatomy & Hormones
- Scanning Technique
- The 3 Types of Spatial Resolution
- The 4 Controls You Need to Start Scanning Now
- Developmental Stages
- Number Counting with Ultrasound
- Performing Measurements and Calculating Gestational Age
- When is a Pregnancy Not Normal? The Case of Pyometra
- When is a Pregnancy Not Normal? The Case of Excess Fluid
- Image Optimisation & Ultrasound Artefacts
- Ultrasound & Biohazards
- Frequency Bandwidth
- What is Colour Ultrasound?
You can order your copy directly by clicking here: Ultrasound for Canine Pregnancy Scanning.
Please note that the above is an Amazon Affiliate link. By purchasing through this link, we may receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you).