ScanX Ultra-Portable Veterinary Ultrasound Machine
The ScanX® package includes:
- ScanX® high resolution ultrasound transducer with USB connector
- Ruggedised tablet device with 10.5″ monitor (the latest Microsoft Surface Go)
- ScanX® software (pre-installed).
Your tablet has been customised by us specifically for ultrasound scanning, and is not intended for any other purpose.
How it compares to other USB probes in the market:
- No annual software license fee – our software is free for life
- Hardware and software designed specifically for pregnancy scanning in animals
- Super safe levels of thermal and mechanical energy – most alternatives on the market (sadly) do not comply with safety regulations for animal pregnancy scanning
- The ScanX® is powered from your USB port, not by batteries, meaning no down time and no overheating. Other models can only scan for two hours before requiring a recharge, and require a cool down period every twenty minutes
- Expert one-to-one and community support from people who do exactly what you do
- Future-proof: we are ultrasound specialists, working and performing research at the cutting edge of ultrasound technology. ScanX® users will be the first to benefit from breakthroughs, given the ease at which we can update and service your machine, wherever you are in the world. If you’d like more information about projects we are working on which will benefit you, please get in touch.
- Extra long cine-loop length (>30 seconds). This enables you to save extensive footage of your scans, and not have to keep on interrupting your scanning to save clips. Standard cine loop length on other ultrasound machines is only ~5 seconds.
Below: canine pregnancy scans at different stages of gestation, using the microconvex probe.