Overview: Siui Apogee 1000 Lite with Microconvex Probe for Ultrasound Technicians
- The #1 choice of the UK’s most successful scanning businesses.
- Includes a microconvex probe by default for the most incredible images. This probe is also the most versatile; suitable for all breeds of cats and dogs, including miniature and giant breeds.
- Simply the most stunning imaging technology available in this price bracket.
- Spectacular Colour Doppler technology for visualising blood flow.
- Battery included for mobile work. (Please note that the Apogee 1000 Lite does not have an HDMI port. If you need HDMI, please choose the Apogee 2100.)
- FREE training on your new equipment and support for life!
Discover why the Apogee 1000 Lite is our top pick in the video below:
Scanning tiny animals: SAFETY FACTORS
The Apogee 1000 Lite performs spectacularly when scanning tiny animals, SAFELY.
FACT: Buying scanners from companies without expertise puts animals at risk because they do not employ animal industry professionals to check the suitability of the technology they sell.
PUM employs MA degree level qualified sonographers to source machines that are effective, reliable and unquestionably SAFE.
FACT: Small animals are vulnerable to thermal effects of ultrasound energy.
PUM only sells equipment that use appropriate, safe levels of energy for animals. We actually use our machines ourselves.
FACT: Cheap machines are usually equipment made for the human market, and relabelled for the animal market. This means the energy levels they emit are MUCH TOO HIGH TO BE USED ON ANIMALS.
PUM source machines from trusted manufacturers that we work with closely, designed specifically for the animal sector. We have even designed a few of them ourselves.
The below video demonstrates the use of a linear and then microconvex probe on a pregnant guinea pig.
Supported by true experts
We’re a company unlike any other. All of our equipment is thoroughly researched, tested, and used by two qualified sonographers, a veterinary nurse and an ultrasound technician. That is what makes our scanners unbeatable in terms of value-for-money (we know what really matters) and support (we use the equipment we sell).
PortableUltrasoundMachines has been awarded ‘Most Innovative Ultrasound Technology Supplier 2022’ by the Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Awards 2022 in recognition of our work in keeping our clients at the cutting edge of technology.
FACT: Other ultrasound companies sell machines and do not provide training or support. You buy your machine and you’re on your own.
FACT: PUM is dedicated to providing the best customer service experience possible:
- Get product advice from our trained staff.
- FREE training from a qualified sonographer to get you up and running with your new machine.
- We can service or repair your machine on site in our London premises, or even remotely if you purchase a ScanX system.
- FREE support for LIFE.
Watch one of our qualified sonographers reviewing theApogee 1000 Lite below:
Think you can’t afford this scanner?
You could be sitting on huge savings! Trade in your existing machine to receive money off a brand new system, or explore our finance options to make your dream a reality.
Contact us here, give us a call, or speak to us on live chat, and we will tell you what your current machine is worth or help you with finance options.
New to Doppler? Want to update your training?
Need training to get the most out of your new system? Contact us about arranging training from an accredited sonographer. This can be anything from a quick, complimentary session to ensure familiarity with the controls, to a full certificated training course.